Thursday, June 7, 2007

Seeds Of Love


I seen this mini kit and I just thought it was beautiful. I used a photo from one of my awesome friends pictures. The oldest girl is Susie, her boyfriend Brook, and Susie's younger sister Cindy.
I met their mother online through a pen pal site about 8 years or so ago and we've been such great friends ever since. I've been to Sue's house twice since I have met her and always try to get there at least once a year. She's been to my place once and we had so much fun when she was here. No more purple dinosaurs for her lol.

This past year we got to celebrate Thanksgiving together, we had so much food and lots to take home. It was great getting to spend a holiday away from home for a change.

Now it's time for me to turn in now that I have my lo finished and posted, have a great weekend everyone.



Mini kit by Alexis
Template by: Alexis
Fresh Flowers
Font: Scrap Oval
Photo: Susan Henn

No comments: