Thursday, June 28, 2007

History of Harley-Davidson

The history of Harley Davidson began in Milwaukee in 1903. The Indians were the first motorcycles, and in 1903 the Mitschell, Merkel, and Yale. The year 1912 was the further growth of the Harley-Davidson Company, and made it's first overseas sale which was made in Japan. In the year 1914 the sidecar was developed. In the 1920's there were changes to the Harley's. One such change was the teardrop shape gas tank, which is still known today. As you may well see I am a Harley Woman. I was never interested in them until I was with my husband, and then once I got on the back of his I was in love with the All American Harley Davidson. My husband's bike is a '75 Superglide. We haven't rode this year as there as been no time at all for us to get out on it. My dream was to ride by myself and just to know how in case of an emergency when I was with Joe. My dream came true when my Father-in-Law put me through the motorcycle safety course. I then went on to obtain my motorcycle endorsement and the dream became a reality for me. Here is a picture of my Father-in-Law on his bike


And a picture of my hubby on his bike




So this is why I chose the Harley-Davidson photos for my layout of Alexis Green's Kit.





Template: Alexis Green/Paojava
Scrapkit: Americana Patriotism
Scrapkit by: Alexis Green/Paojava
Font: Vila Morena
Harley Photo: Powerpassion

No comments: