Friday, June 15, 2007

Kings Island

Good Morning Friends!!!
We used to go to Kings Island every year when I was growing up. We took our kids when they were little. My whole In-Law family went on that family trip, it was a lot of fun. We took a tent and the camper and stayed the whole weekend that year. I was on this one rollercoaster ride that was inside a building and when the man shut the protective bar my arm got stuck and was hanging on the outside. I yelled to let him know that I couldn't get my arm inside the ride but he didn't hear me because it was so loud in there. Then the ride took off and all I could do was pray that I didn't get my arm cut off. I was very lucky that nothing bad happened to my arm on that ride, but when I got off that ride my elbow was huge and all bruised. I couldn't move it for a few days, so when we got home I had it xrayed just to make sure that it wasn't broken, it was just bruised badly is what the doc said. I never went on another coaster ride since that happened.



Scrapkit: Coaster World
By: Alexis Green/Paojava
Template: Heather Benson
Font: SalernaomiJ

No comments: