Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friendship

I did this layout with my friend's photo. This is Sue & Bill, they live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I first met Sue online about 9 years ago and we hit it off right from the start. We talk everyday and I call her on most weekends. We went to Sue & Bill's house for Thanksgiving last year and had a great time. She had so much food there at her house, I think she thought that she was feeding an Army of men or something lol. Of course there was alot of food left over. I am hoping that her and her family can make a trip to my house for a visit soon. We don't get to visit often because she lives over 400 miles from me.
Thank you for stopping by my blog to see what's happening.



Font: Morning Limerick BTN
Ribbons: Bannerwoman
Digital Sketch: Jen Caputo
Stitching: Tracy B
Photo: Chris Young

No comments: