Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

Father's Day was a busy one for us. We went over to my sister-in-law's for a cookout & family gathering. This picture is of my husband Joe and his Dad Martin. Martin just lost his loving wife this year and I think he's dealing with it the best he can. We go and help him out all we can to lessen the burden on him. Martin is such a wonderful man, he's more like a Dad to me than just a Father-In-Law would be. Most people have terrible in-laws, but I can honestly say that I am one lucky person to have such beautiful and caring in-laws. When my mother passed away the only ones that I had for support were Joe's family. His mom took me right under her wing as did his dad. If it hadn't been for the two of them, I would have lost it long ago. I think Martin deserves a "Man of the year" award, he surely deserves it.


Scrapkit: Jeanious
By: Alexis Green/Paojava
Font: SalernomiJ

No comments: