Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nature Hunt

I did this LO for a challenge on DSO today. The hubby and I were coming back from my doctor's appointment and he had remembered this pretty waterfall that he had seen a few days ago. So I tell him take me home to get the camera so I can get some pics of it since the way he was talking it was just beautiful. We get there where the waterfall is at and it's just simply beautiful, and the sound of the water running was so relaxing. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to get on those rocks and have me a sit down. The waterfall is located at our local stone query (sp) right as you go inside the gates. I think they should have put it along side the road so that everyone could stop and see it. The hubby said he had to go there one day to get some stone with my dad for a job they were doing and that's when he had seen it. I'm glad he found it.


Template: Jennilyn
Font: Marker Fine Point
Kit Name: Play
Kit by: Heather Roselli
Photos: Chris Young

No comments: