Friday, August 10, 2007

ASDR Challenge 8 - Girl Talk

Wording:
Girl TalkThe person I talk most with on the phone is Kelly.
We talk about scrappin' and our kids.
When I was a teen I used to always be on the phone talking
with all my friends that I hung out with at school.
We would mostly talk about boys or kids we didn't like.
Now that I am past the teen stages my phone conversations have changed.
It's not about boys or kids that I don't like anymore.
Now it's about the daily happenings in our life
or hobbies that we have.
I enjoy talking to Kelly, she always brings a smile to my face
when I'm having a bad day. If I'm not around online,
she's calling to make sure that I'm ok.
So it's not just about "Girl Talk", it's about Girl Friends too.
Thank you Kelly for all the great "Girl Talks"
and for always being a great friend.

Credits:
Papers: Jennifer Howland
Curl Template: Serena Thomas
Template: Amanda Kleparek
Metal Flower Shape: Misty Cato
Actions: Atomic Cupcake
Glitter Style: Julia Fialho Designs
Border Stickers: Jen Patrick

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hooray! That's my template! It's so weird to see people using my stuff! I love your page and how you did the challenge. I've been trying to finish up my girl talk page too. Fun blog!