Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My First CT Layout - Funny Face

I applied for a CT/DT call last week. I got my email back letting me know that I had been accepted!!! I was overjoyed, excited, thrilled, just to say the least lol. I was about to jump out of my chair when I read that email, I even had to read it twice just to make sure that I was seeing clearly. I just couldn't believe that someone liked my work enough to let me be a designer with them, along with being their CT member too. So as soon as she sent me the first kit to work with I couldn't wait to get busy lol. This is the first one that I did for the CT. It's of my niece Abby. She has this thing where she likes to cross her eyes and make funny faces now and just had to have her picture taken with her doing that. I thought it made for a really cute and natural layout. Of course her Auntie Chris thinks her Abbykins is all that and no matter what face she makes, she will always be a doll baby to me.


Credits:
Kit: Laughter - BusyBeeScrapper
Font: Tabasco
Photos: Chris Young
Page Curl: Marci Reckinger
Template: Shandy Vogte

No comments: