Thursday, August 16, 2007

ASDR Challenge 10 - Satisfaction

My Favorite Place

I enjoy going to the lake alot. It's the one place
I seem I be able to relax the most at.
It's so peaceful and calm there.
The only sounds you hear are the water, wind,
and the birds.I like to just sit and enjoy the sounds of nature
that you don't hear when you live in the city.

I take my family to this lake alot to take some pictures,
it makes for some very nice photos if you are into
the scenic things.

You can take a boat out onto the lake during certain
times that they have posted. If I had a boat, I would be
on the water all the time. I just love the nature and the water.
It smells so fresh and clean out at the lake and away from
the city life.



Credits:

Scrapkit: Janine Oliveira Designs
Curled Edge: Serena Thomas
Date Stamp: Sherri Tierney
Stitching: Joy Kuoha
Notebook Paper: Manu70
Scalloped Edge: Traci Sims
Font: Scrap Oval, Times New Roman
Alpha Beads: melanie ann designs
Alpha Tags: HeavenlyDesignz/Chris Young

No comments: