Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Girls Day Out

I got tire of seeing my old colored nails so the hubby took me to "FingerPaints" and dropped me off so that I could get my nails redone. I decided on an "American" theme for them this time since it's a holiday. They are done in red with white tips, and silver & blue rhinestones on them. I normally have Charity do my nails but she was so booked up today that I had to have Tammy do them. She did a great job on them too. I've never had a pedicure so I think that's what I will have done on the next "Girls Day Out". No, I won't be scrappin my toes, that would make for an ugly layout lol.


Credits:
Scrapkit: LibertyEverlasting
Papers: Jessica Gourny Designs
Bow: Burkhart Scrapzone Designs by Michaele Burkart
Ribbon: Rosemade Designs (Mercee Fairchild)
Staple: Michelle A. Conrad
Font: Pea Jessi
Template: Lindsay Jane Designs

No comments: