Monday, July 23, 2007

Digiscrap Race Challenge # 3

This challenge was done for the digiscrap race.I did the layout of my cat Sassy. She is a very special part of our lives. Sassy had distemper when she was much smaller and had to be hospitalized for a week with iv treatments. The vet didn't think she would pull through it, he said most cats die when they get it, but Sassy had a very strong will to live. Once she seen me and I was able to hold her, she fought with all she had to get better. Amazingly she pulled through that hard time and is now one very healthy cat.



Saying on layout reads:
If I Had Three Wishes
I would not be posing for pictures. I would be out
chasing the birds outside, chasing the outside
cats away, and choosing my own food to eat.

Credits:
Scrapkit Songbird
by: Jan Crowley,Gina Miller,Meredith Fenwick
Template: Rachael Giallongo and The Digi Chick
Font: Scrap Oval

No comments: