Thursday, January 7, 2010

365 Days - Day 1

Day 1:

I've not tried 365 blog before, but I thought I would try getting it accomplished this year and see how far I could get. This past year has really been a rough one for me, seems like everytime I turn around I'm getting sick somehow. I went out and got some vitamins and started taking them to see if that will help fight off all this Winter's illnesses. I've still got the second round of the cold I caught from my DS. It was hard enough getting over the first one I had and then boom, here came another one. Hopefully taking these vitamins will help fight off anymore colds that pass through our home this year. Speaking of cold, it's been bitter cold outside, and they are calling for 4 to 7 inches of snow between today and Friday. We stopped in the grocery store today for the basics and they only had 3 gallons of Milk left! That store was really packed, it was like everyone was afraid of the snow we're going to get. It's not like they won't plow the roads so you can't get out duhh.
I'm behind on my postings for this New Year but I'm going to try and get caught up. You will probably be seeing lots of pictures of my cats and hopefully of my two adult kiddos, that's if they let me sneek in a pic or two. My first picture is where we all call home. This past Summer we totally re-done the living room, even getting a new television and some new furniture! I hope I don't bore you with my daily blogging, I can get a bit boring at times. Now onto my first day's post.

~*Chris*~

No comments: