Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oops I Blogged Again

So I have done two layouts within a weeks time -- woot I wanna cookie!! I know Kelly has some in her cookie jar but she's not sharin' - Greedy eh? I shoulda got a cookie for being such an "Angel" of a patient for my surgeon on Tuesday, but guess he thought I was sweet enough without having a cookie -- hee hee. I don't know if it's the sedation that's makin me giddy or if it's lack of sleep tonight, either one, I'm just the normal ol' me.

The hubby takes care of a lady's property year round, and while he was out there a few days ago he had snapped a few pictures for me to use in my layouts. This one is taken at the bridge with the small creek that runs underneath it. It was a huge mess this Summer, but hubby got it all nice and cleaned up along the bed and now you can see the ground. He did a good job I thought.

Ok enough of my ramblings, it's time to turn in for the night. No Kelly, that don't mean calling up Rotor Rooter to fix those leaks -- lol. Have a good night.




Credits:
Template: Simply Sarah
Scrapkit: Karah Fredricks
Fonts: DJB KeelyB, Freehand 591

No comments: